It is late and I am sleepy so this blog will be short and I will devote more space to pictures of my little cutie :) So, it has been a while since I've last updated this...sorry. I have a good excuse.
First, I was sick. I mean, no fun, no energy, can't get out of bed sick. The doctor didn't test me for the H1N1 virus, but she thought that was what I had. At first I thought it was just a sinus infection and that the doctor was just telling everyone they have the flu...until I started feeling much, much worse. So, long story short, I am better and Ryan and Reece did not get sick. (Thanks for the prayers!!!)
Reece didn't escape all sickness though. He woke up Friday with an infection in his eyes (not pink eye) and an ear infection. Poor little guy. He is on antibiotics once again (translate: yucky funny colored, runny, leaky-out-of-the-diaper poo and bad diaper rash). He is pretty happy despite all this!
So about him being a big boy, it is true. He pulls himself up on EVERYTHING! Sometimes this is not so great because he pulls things over on top of him. Result=Reece with multiple bumps and bruises on his forehead all the time. He is having fun though :)
Well, we are off to Dick and Jeanne's after work tomorrow. I am excited to visit them but I am dreading the car ride...like 6 hours...with Bella and Reece...possible snow/rain and lots of traffic. Makes me nervous. So say a little prayer for us and hopefully the trip will go smooth :)
Happy Thanksgiving All :)
Standing up in the bathtub. Not a great idea. Making him sit is an endless task! He LOVES bath time though. Splashing around and playing with his toys + soaking Mom with water= Recipe for fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment