Sunday, January 31, 2010

Reece in motion!

Well I don't suppose it will be long now before he is running throughout the house! What an exciting and terrifying thought! Reece is fast enough on his hands and knees and he seems to find plenty of things to get into (that he isn't supposed to get into) while crawling. Reece has been able to stand briefly by himself for a couple of months now however, up until now he found it more fun to fall down on his bottom then to stand there and try to walk. Now, he laughs and stands proudly all by himself. He can even dance a little or drink from his bottle while standing there! Bella better watch out!



Speaking of Bella, perhaps her and Reece will start to become better friends now. Reece has discovered how to play fetch with Bella. While he loves to tease her and hold her toys hostage, he has now discoverd how much fun it is to throw the ball and watch her chase it and bring it back to him. Ryan is rather excited about this and is trying to get him to replicate the motion with a football...All I can say is watch out Farve!


What else? Well not much I guess. We've finally finished the birthday marathon. Reece was exposed to way too much sugar and pizza over the last couple of weeks! I am afraid he might have Ryan's sweet tooth!


Well I guess that is enough for tonight. I will end this with more pictures of my cute little man :)


Hey! Give me the camera, Mom!


What a good little helper!


Yes, I am cute and I know it!

What a happy little boy :)





No comments: