I can't even believe he was born 9 whole months ago! It is like I blinked and 9 months flew by...at this rate I will be 50 before I know it. Anyways...Reece is a very active little boy! He loves trying to grab electrical cords, candles, magazines, books and anything else he isn't supposed to. And he is fast too...I don't understand how one little boy that half crawls, half army-crawls can beat me across the room!
What else? Well, Reece is recovering from being sick this weekend :( He still has a bad cough. He goes to the doctor for his 9 mo check up on Friday so hopefully he is better before then.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing! Your pictures are wonderful. Reece is a doll. I will enjoy watching him grow up and reading the stories (and I am sure there will be some good ones).
Love,
Sandy
Post a Comment