Hi all! Not much new at the Rambo residence. I've been sick for going on two weeks and everyone else seems healthy for the time being!
Ryan has been busy working out...he is on a mission to get back in shape. With his encouragement we gave up pretty much everything delicious for lent (no I am not Catholic) and have been struggling to say the least. After today I guess we are down to 30 more days. ugh. You know I am fine all day until after supper. I swear it was drilled in my head that supper should contain meat, starch, a veggie, and dessert! I digress...
Reece is growing exponentially...running around like such a big boy! Tonight we caught him in action rocking out to MxPx. So, for his rock star debut, and your viewing pleasure, here is Reece Allen Rambo rocking out to Take On Me:
Update with our Birthing Plans
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment